A recurring figure in numerous Norse myths. Possessed magic and clairvoyance. One believed the seeress could affect the forces that controlled the world.
As Fjor holds Vidar back, Magne takes the blame, then tries a new tack. Threats abound, and the greatest is the explosive find that Isolde left behind.
Magne is punished for killing Trym and when he proposes to submit an assignment critical of Jutul Industries is forced to return Isolde's laptop to Erik, who had given it to him. To make amends Erik gives Magne Isolde's mobile phone, which he found high on the mountain. Magne succeeds in unlocking it and finds the incriminating photos. He goes up the mountain and discovers 2,500 barrels belonging to Jutul Industries leaking toxic waste. Magne reports the existence of the barrel store to the police but when they go to find them the toxic barrels have disappeared (as the police had pre-notified the Jutuls of the visit). Magne is not taken seriously by the police and the school authorities and he is excluded from the school subject to psychological evaluation. Gry continues her relationship with Fjor even though she finds him odd and his family pressurise him to break the relationship off.
- The title is a reference to the element Cadmium, which Isolde previously found in high concentrations to be polluting the fjords.
- Blessed With Suck: Magne comments in his voice recording that being special is a nightmare.
- Break Up Demand: Saxa demands Fjor to break up with Gry.
- Dictionary Opening: The episode starts with a dictionary entry about "Seeress".
- Healing Factor: The dog bite on Magne's arm has healed in a matter of minutes.
- Knife Fight: Between Fjor and Saxa, because he lied about Gry not having seen anything suspicious at the Jutul's house.
- Parent with New Paramour: Turid has Erik invited over for dinner. Laurits notices that sparks are flying between them and comments that he doesn't quite know yet what to think if they became a thing.
- Punch a Wall: Magne is frustrated with his powers and accidentally punches through his slanted wall and roof in anger.
- Title Drop: Magne's teacher Solveig says that the atomic number of cadmium is 48.