|Attention Needed - Article Stub|
This particular article is still lacking the necessary information, images, and/or general formatting.
You can assist Ragnarok Wiki by improving it.
Fjor is more than a thousand years old but he appears as a regular 19-year-old boy. He is charming, smart, and handsome - traits which earn him the admiration of many girls from Edda high school (and also boys like Laurits Seier), but Fjor has eyes only for one girl: Gry.
Throughout the series, Fjor develops good feelings and wants to be a better person. He tries to help Gry's family with money. He also informs Magne that he was correct about the toxic barrels from Jutul Industries, and reveals that they were going to be shipped away from Edda.
The name "Fjor" could be related as a diminutive of Þjóðvitnir, another epithet of the mythological Fenrir, somewhat relating the two figures.
In the series
Fjor grew up with the mentality of being better than the humans around him. In his case, he puts up a façade which best described as a classic example of a "school's most popular boy" - snarky, full of himself, and more often than not, a bully. Just as he developed contempt towards Isolde for her eco-activism which puts her against his family to the point of urinating her memorial at the place where he died as the final spite and got into trouble as a result, Fjor became softer as he got closer to humans and, more specifically, Gry. In time, came to realize the impact his family's factory has on the environment as Isolde struggled to point out to the point of assisting Magne in exposing its poor waste disposal management to the public as well as expressed his desire to be a normal kid like his fellow classmates, finally growing tired of living a lie.
Unfortunately, the death of Vidar brought him back to the darker path his family followed thus strived to succeed his late father. As with his family, he displayed an absolutely epic shock of fright when Magne has successfully has successfully reforged Mjölnir, the world's most powerful weapon and the greatest threat to Jötnar and fully embraced the path of protector his past incarnation Thor took.
Despite his ancient age for being a Jötunn, Fjor appears as a handsome young man whose fair look enables him to win over any girl at school if he wanted to.
- Super Strength: As a giant Fjor possesses great strength, shown when he faced Iman.
- Super-Speed: Being a giant, he is much faster than humans.
- Super Durability: As a giant, Fjor hardly tires, requiring enormous physical exertion.
- Super Senses: As a supernatural creature, giants possess enhanced senses, such as hearing beyond the limits of humans.
- Immortality: As a giant (Jötunn), Fjor was immortal. His immortality allows him an almost unlimited accelerated healing factor, the only things that can kill him are old world weapons.
- Shape Shifting: During Power to the People, it is revealed that Fjor and all other giants possess the ability to change their appearance by increasing and decreasing their age and changing the color of their eyes, which are originally orange, which is why she and the rest of the Jutul family were not discovered to be giants
- It is not yet clear whether Fjor's name refers to the name of some other giant in Norse mythology. Like the rest of his family, however, his surname, Jutul, comes from the word "jotun", which means "giant". According to Edda Poética, the world of giants was Jotunheim, whose main city is Utgard.