|Attention Needed - Article Stub|
This particular article is still lacking the necessary information, images, and/or general formatting.
You can assist Ragnarok Wiki by improving it.
It's briefly implied there's something going on with her, and she knows more about the hidden goings-on in town then she lets on.
In the series
Iman has a very eccentric personality and sometimes it seems like her mind wanders about other stuff. She is very crackwise, tells jokes and has a rather carefree personality. Iman seems to care more about the fact that she can get free stuff with her compelling voice than fighting the giants. But she is a good person, and cares a great deal about her friends and loved ones.
Iman is very fashion-conscient. She often wears modern hairstyles and has a unusual dress-up code. Iman always wears short dresses and legging that show off her legs.
Associated with love, fertility, war, and magic, Freyja is traditionally known for her electrifying beauty and ability to enchant any being. Freyja is reincarnated in the form of Iman, who is shown taking care of Wotan as part of her part-time job, whilst being a student at Edda Secondary High. While season 1 enwrapped Iman in an aura of mystery, season 2 reveals her as a potential ally to Magne, as the two work closely together to come up with a plan to defeat the Jutuls. Over time, Iman is able to master her powers, which include compulsion and seduction, but chooses to use them to shop for free and improve her grades at school. Although loyal to the mission, Iman harbors a kernel of intensity within her and shares some traits with the Norse goddess, such as the urge to live a flamboyant life and being confident in their sexual identity. Despite their temporary fallout, Iman plays an integral role in helping Magne in his mission to forge Mjölnir, as she manages to hold off Fjor while the hammer is forged on the eternal fire.
Magne and Iman are both friends and reincarnated gods. He is the reincarnation of the god, Thor. Iman enjoys pushing Magne's buttons.
Wenche was a mysterious woman who worked at the local supermarket, and provided Iman with her powers, like she did with Magne.
- Mind compulsion: She used this power on a boy to get her a red bull vodka on his knees and she mentioned that she got new clothes and earrings for free and getting harry to make the hammer.
- Super-Strength: She sparred with harry she effortlessly beat him and she was able to fight Fjor for a bit.
- Supernatural Durability: Iman can shrug off virtually any kind of physical damage with only higher beings and Old World Weapons that can hurt her.
- Immortality: Because she is the reincarnation of Freya, she possesses immortality. Coupled with her healing factor, she won't die of old age thus has an infinite lifespan. Only old world weapons that can truly kill her.
- Skilled Combatant: Iman displayed notable combat skills which proved sufficient to momentarily match the already formidable Fjor who is admittedly Ragnarök veteran.
- Powers not yet developed:
- Gold manipulation;
- Necromancy (Death inducment);
- Sexual inducement;
- War manipulation (War inducement).
- Old World Weapons: Being a Norse Goddess, apparently Iman can only die if she is wounded with weapons from the Old World.
- "Brothers in Arms"
- "What Happened to the Nice, Old Lady?"
- "Power to the People"
- "God Is God, Though All Men Death Had Tasted"
- "Know Yourself"
- "All You Need Is Love"
- Ambiguous Situation: It's briefly implied there's something going on with her, and she knows more about the hidden goings-on in town then she lets on. This is not elaborated upon in Season One, but appears to be setup for revelations in a future season. It is confirmed in Season 2 that she's another of the new godly avatars, seemingly of Freya.
- Compelling Voice: Her godly power. She can command someone and compel them to obey, and they actually seem to enjoy it.